Expert Witness for Residential Real Estate
California Residential Real Estate Expert Testimony
Attorney Lawrence H. Jacobson is recognized as not only one of the premier real estate attorneys in the Los Angeles region and throughout Southern California, but is also recognized as a national real estate expert, as well. With more than 40 years of experience, he provides expert witness testimony and litigation consultant services for trial attorneys involved in litigation and arbitration matters related to residential real estate in Southern California and communities throughout the United States.
Mr. Jacobson’s professional credentials in the residential real estate industry include:
- Former Vice President of Legal Affairs for the California Association of Realtors
- Adjunct professor of law in the area of real estate secured transactions and administrative law
- Lecturing extensively on business- and real estate-related matters
- Teaching at the USC Broker Development Program and Graduate Realtors Institute of the California Association of Realtors
- Lecturing for the California Continuing Education of the Bar
- Author of numerous article s on business and real estate issues
Mr. Jacobson’s experience providing expert witness testimony in residential real estate matters includes expert witness testimony in numerous complex litigation and arbitration matters involving the interpretation of real estate documents and real estate brokers’ standard of care.
Ready to Provide the Expert Testimony Your Case Needs
As a practicing attorney in the area of residential real estate law for more than 40 years, Mr. Jacobson is uniquely qualified to testify and advise on matters of the highest technical and legal complexities, including:
Agency breach of fiduciary duty and real estate agent malpractice litigation .
- Dual agency
- Agent as principal
- Failure to perform services
- NAR Code of Ethics, real estate ethics
- Failure to advise client
- Neighborhood noise
- Square footage
- Dual agency
- Violations and noncompliance
Standard of care.
- Due diligence
- Interpretation of language
- Appropriate legal language
- Evolution and legal history of forms
- Breach of contract
- Failure to notify
- Use of wrong from agreement
Experienced Expert Witness for Residential Real Estate Litigation and Arbitration
From offices in Beverly Hills, residential real estate lawyer Lawrence H. Jacobson provides expert testimony and legal representation for clients throughout Southern California and the United States. Wherever you are, call the firm toll free at .