Attorney at Law · Expert Witness · Litigation Consultant
Attorney Lawrence H. Jacobson, of Beverly Hills, California, has been a practicing lawyer for over 40 years.
In his business practice he has counseled and represented both private and publically held clients in the selection of business entities, formation and restructure of corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies, purchase and sale of business, succession planning and general advice on the areas of finance, employment, intellectual property, taxation, antitrust and securities laws.
In his real estate practice, he has represented clients in the purchase, sale, finance and leasing of commercial, industrial and residential property. He has counseled and documented tax free exchanges and structured tenancies in common.
As the former Vice-President of Legal Affairs for the California Association of Realtors, legal counsel to several Boards of Realtors, California Counsel to an international real estate brokerage firm and legal counsel to numerous mortgage brokerage firms and related real estate service providers, he has a broad background in the areas of real estate brokerage, mortgage brokerage, business brokerage, escrow and title insurance matters, with a broad background as well in real estate finance and the mortgage industry.
- American Fiber Industries
- Beverly Hills Board of Realtors
- California Mortgage Association
- California Real Estate Technology Services, Inc.
- California Seal & Gasket
- Contempo Mortgage Corporation
- First Charter Bank
- Gracie Ju Jitsu Academy
- International File & Supply
- Investor Realty Adversaries
- Loan Tool Box
- Mark 1 Mortgage
- Metropolitan Service Corporation
- Moss & Company
- Orange Coast Association of Realtors
- San Fernando Board of Realtors
- Sepulveda West Car Wash
- Silver Saddle Ranch & Club
- Sothebys International Realty
- Wilma Pacific, Inc.
- Attorney with 40 Years Experience
Mr. Jacobson may be contacted by email or by phone at .